Check Out J. Brown’s Most Recent Track, “My Queen”

new-music-j-brown-my-queen-written-produced-by-carvin-haggins.jpg

J. Brown‘s latest song, “My Queen,” is available now. The song will be on his upcoming debut album “Chapter & Verse,” which will be released on May 20th, 2022. Carvin Haggins, Thomas “TC” Clay, Johnnie (Smurf) Smith, Darrell Robinson, Rayfield Holloman, Aaron Draper, and Dewayne Moore wrote “My Queen,” which was produced by Carvin Haggins and Johnnie (Smurf) Smith.

This is the follow-up to his smash song “Don’t Rush,” which featured Tank. Since its debut in March, the song has already hit the Top 20 on the Adult R&B Radio Charts. J. Brown’s long-awaited first album “Chapter & Verse” will be released later this month.

https://retroworldnews.com/check-out-j-browns-most-recent-track-my-queen/